Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Diego Valle Rosado <di...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/02 02:30:18 UTC

[QA BUG]

Hello,

When I was checking bugs from the list, and I found one in the product
Drawing, (Bug 121669- Export to HTML resolution setting generates smaller
images). Nicilai Nielsen who reported the bug wrote:
When using the Export to HTML function, the third page of the export wizard
has the option to specify the "Monitor Resolution". There are three options:

 - Low resolution (640x480 pixels)
 - Medium resolution (800x600 pixels)
 - High resolution (1024x768 pixels)

The generated image appears to be using an the resolution one step
lower than the selection, so the actual width of the exported image is
as follows:
 - Low resolution (640x480 pixels): 512 pixels
 - Medium resolution (800x600 pixels): 640 pixels
 - High resolution (1024x768 pixels): 800 pixels

I reproduced the bug in ubuntu 12.04 with the version of AOO 3.4.1 and
I got the same result.

I've already changed the status for confirmed.

I'd like to tell me if I did the correct.

Thanks!

Diego Valle Rosado.

diegogvallerosado@gmail.com

Re: [QA BUG]

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Diego Valle Rosado
<di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I was checking bugs from the list, and I found one in the product
> Drawing, (Bug 121669- Export to HTML resolution setting generates smaller
> images). Nicilai Nielsen who reported the bug wrote:
> When using the Export to HTML function, the third page of the export wizard
> has the option to specify the "Monitor Resolution". There are three options:
>
>  - Low resolution (640x480 pixels)
>  - Medium resolution (800x600 pixels)
>  - High resolution (1024x768 pixels)
>
> The generated image appears to be using an the resolution one step
> lower than the selection, so the actual width of the exported image is
> as follows:
>  - Low resolution (640x480 pixels): 512 pixels
>  - Medium resolution (800x600 pixels): 640 pixels
>  - High resolution (1024x768 pixels): 800 pixels
>
> I reproduced the bug in ubuntu 12.04 with the version of AOO 3.4.1 and
> I got the same result.
>
> I've already changed the status for confirmed.
>
> I'd like to tell me if I did the correct.

Hi Diego,

Yes, this looks good, a good confirmation.  Now our developers can try
ti fix this ;-)

One additional thing to remember to do:  Set the "Latest Confirmation
on" field to be the version of OpenOffice you used to confirm the bug.
 So "3.4.1" for your test.

Regards,

-Rob