Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/03/19 11:26:18 UTC

[VOTE] 2.7.1 RC0

Hello Kafka users, developers and client-developers,

This is the first candidate for release of Apache Kafka 2.7.1.

Apache Kafka 2.7.1 is a bugfix release and 40 issues have been fixed
since 2.7.0.

Release notes for the 2.7.1 release:
https://home.apache.org/~mimaison/kafka-2.7.1-rc0/RELEASE_NOTES.html

*** Please download, test and vote by Friday, March 26, 5pm PST

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://kafka.apache.org/KEYS

* Release artifacts to be voted upon (source and binary):
https://home.apache.org/~mimaison/kafka-2.7.1-rc0/

* Maven artifacts to be voted upon:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/kafka/

* Javadoc:
https://home.apache.org/~mimaison/kafka-2.7.1-rc0/javadoc/

* Tag to be voted upon (off 2.7 branch) is the 2.7.1 tag:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/releases/tag/2.7.1-rc0

* Documentation:
https://kafka.apache.org/27/documentation.html

* Protocol:
https://kafka.apache.org/27/protocol.html

* Successful Jenkins builds for the 2.7 branch:
Unit/integration tests:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Kafka/job/kafka-2.7-jdk8/135/

/**************************************

Thanks,
Mickael

Re: [VOTE] 2.7.1 RC0

Posted by Ramesh Krishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [kafka-clients] [VOTE] 2.7.1 RC0

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Fix has been merged, the 2.7 release should be unblocked. Thanks!

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.