Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2013/01/29 07:27:00 UTC

Time to wrap up 0.94.5

I'm planning to cut the next RC some time this week.
If you have any issue that should go into 0.94.5, please finish them soon, or let me know so that we can delay the RC if needed.

Thanks.

-- Lars

Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.5

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
There's no fix proposed, though, and it is not a newly introduced issue.

________________________________
Posted by Anoop Sam John <an...@huawei.com>.
Lars

Re: Time to wrap up 0.94.5