Posted to users@maven.apache.org by muaazster <mu...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 10:00:59 UTC

SureFire Report Plugin - Pass / Fail

Guys ,

I was configuring the sure fire HTML report , and i was only be able to
configure ONLY PASS or ONLY FAIL test cases . it didnt come along with the
both pass and fail test cases. when i configure as ONLY PASS , in the html
report it wont show the status of FAIL test cases , also if i configure as
FAIL , it will work on otherway around which i mentioned earlier.

Please anyone help me out how to configure this correctly and appreciate
provide me any link available to refer as well . i just followed according
to official Maven - surefire reporting URL.

Thank you ,