Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu> on 2017/11/21 22:28:13 UTC

Don't rebase changes on Gerrit until you see a reply to this email.

I'm going to run a garbage collection on Gerrit, which is a little
buggy w.r.t write operatons, so I am disabling SSH access. If you guys
can refrain from rebasing anything until I give the all clear, it
would be of great help.

Re: Don't rebase changes on Gerrit until you see a reply to this email.

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
This is because github mirroring from ASF is lagging, tends to happen
a lot unfortunately. If you pull from
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/asterixdb.git you should see
the latest change.

Posted by Xikui Wang <xi...@uci.edu>.