Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/12 15:14:48 UTC

[Axis2]Re: Transmission of images

That depends on the clients youa re going to support. If you are
planning to support clients who use older stacks, then you might need
to use SwA.
If not I would suggest you to use MTOM. It's the standard and Most of
the new stacks support MTOM.

~Thilina
PS: Make sure to use [axis2] prefix when sending mails related to Axis2. :)

--
Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/