Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by PN...@directsourcing.com on 1999/12/03 19:41:13 UTC

Unexpected behaviour

I tried to grnerate the pdf from the attached fo file from renderx.com. It
seems that fop 0.12.0
is not generating areas for <fo:static-content>. The testcase is called
transform.fo, all the elements except fo:simple-link are there in the
supported formatting objects in Readme file. Any clue or this is expected
behaviour.

Pankaj Narula
502-326-4426 (Office)

Re: Unexpected behaviour

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
From:           	PNarula@directsourcing.com

> It  seems that fop 0.12.0  is not generating areas for <fo:static-content>. The testcase is called
> transform.fo, all the elements except fo:simple-link are there in the
> supported formatting objects in Readme file. Any clue or this is expected
> behaviour.

Putting your file through fop resulted in the error message
" [1WARNING: This version of FOP requires list-items inside list-blocks"
If you put list-item elements into your list, the areas for <fo:static-content> are
generated.  Leaving list-items out is allowed by the spec but at the moment not
supported by FOP.
Hth,
Fotis