Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by activebud <va...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 06:20:54 UTC

Re: Activemq integration

Marco Buss thanks for the reply , yes messages are persistence and i can
verify it with activemq admin .but activemq server defaults display as
persistance false , i could not find nay place to make the server defaults
to pesistance true in activemq.xml file.

it display as follows

     Configures the broker with 2 transport connectors and jmx enabled
        Example: Main broker:(tcp://localhost:61616,
network:tcp://localhost:500
0)?persistent=false
            Configures the broker with 1 transport connector, and 1 network
conn
ector and persistence disabled

is it persistent=false correct ..?

Re: Activemq integration

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 1, 2008, at 5:20 AM, activebud wrote:

> [...]
>> tcp://localhost:5000)?useJm
>> x=true
>>            Configures the broker with 2 transport connectors and jmx
>> enabled
>>        Example: Main broker:(tcp://localhost:61616,
>> network:tcp://localhost:500
>> 0)?persistent=false
>>            Configures the broker with 1 transport connector, and 1
>> network connector and persistence disabled
>>
>> when i start the activemq with above configurations it has created
>> the
>> data base tables . but it didn't  insert any records to tables.any
>> thing
>> wrong with the configurations.I can see meeages are places in the
>> queue
>> when i run the producer and it consumes the messages when i run the
>> consumer.(monitored with the activemq admin).
>>
>> I tried with the examples provided with the activemq 5.

With persistence=false, the memory store is used - set it true (the
default) for messages to appear in your configured message store

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/ -Enterprise Open Integration
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/