Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by yukon <yu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/18 09:46:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jaskey

Hi All,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache RocketMQ has
invited JasKey to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted. Later, we will update our website team introduction. :-)

Below is his merit for Apache RocketMQ:

Jaskey is a very active contributor, who has opened 21 PRs, 11 PRs have
been merged.

* Many PRs:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-rocketmq/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=author%3AJaskey

These PRs fixed some bugs, polished many bad practices in static code, and
brought a few key features for RocketMQ, like consistent hash allocate
strategy.

And furthermore, Jaskey is full of enthusiasm about reviewing PRs,
discussing with other contributors in issues or mail list.

PS.

We are always very happy to have contributions, whether for trivial
cleanups or big new features. We want to have high quality, well documented
codes for each programming language, as well as the surrounding ecosystem
of integration tools that people use with RocketMQ.

Nor is code the only way to contribute to the project. We strongly value
documentation, integration with other project, and gladly accept
improvements for these aspects.

Sincerely,
The Apache RocketMQ PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jaskey