Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Juan Manuel Diaz Lara <jm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/27 17:25:04 UTC

Fail migrating project from 4.0.B2 to 4.1.RC2

I opened my project with Cayenne Modeler, and accept all.
It fails to migrate correctly inter-datamap references... referecens in same datamap are ok.
The skeleton for the inter-datamap relationships are shown with empty targets and details.

Thanks for your great tool.

Atte. Juan Manuel Díaz Lara

Re: Fail migrating project from 4.0.B2 to 4.1.RC2

Posted by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com>.
Thanks for the report!
I created an issue [1] for that, will try to investigate.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-2647

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev