Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2007/04/08 14:53:06 UTC

Re: evangelising maven from the business benefits point of view

Gianfranco Oldani on 19/03/07 07:41, wrote:
> I want also add that every management should be concerned with software
> quality and a convenient dashboard which allow to drive software
> quality. Lot of plugins go in that direction. Have a look for example to
> the project we are starting at hortis with the goal to offer such
> software quality dashboard to every Maven enabled team:   sonar.hortis.ch
>
> Good luck and enjoy Maven.

Hi Gianfranco,

Sonar looks very useful if I could persuade the managers to believe in code
quality. That is the difficult bit though where I am at the moment. One of the
problems is that there is learning required to understand several of the code
quality statistical measures.

However the trend graphs make up for that to a certain extent!

Regards
Adam