Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/05/08 23:43:40 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "Testimonials" by JasonReusch

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JasonReusch:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Testimonials

  ----

+ I started using SpamAssassin in the year 2000 for my personal domains [http://reusch.net] and [http://jason.reusch.net].  The product was so good and so reliable, I was able to introduce it at work.  We started in November of 2004 and tagged 295,000 SPAM in the first month.  We're still going strong and tagged almost 700,000 SPAM last month.  SpamAssassin runs like a champ on two old desktops (P4 2Ghz, 1GB RAM, 80GB IDE) and easily handles our mail volume of about 1 million messages a month.
+
+ Jason Reusch
+
+ Associate Director
+ Vanderbilt University
+ Owen Graduate School of Management
+ [http://www.owen.vanderbilt.edu]
+
  Feel free to edit this page and add your story.