Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2017/04/26 21:22:29 UTC

Javadoc errors

Jesus' last commit had some javadoc errors ("mvn javadoc:javadoc
javadoc:test-javadoc" under JDK 1.9). I am fixing them and will commit
shortly.

Re: Javadoc errors

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Yes. The main errors were things like “>” and broken “{@link …}” references. But I have a script that detects paragraphs that are missing “<p>” and I applied it to the files that had other javadoc errors.

Re: Javadoc errors

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>.

Re: Javadoc errors

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.