Posted to user@spark.apache.org by rajat kumar <ku...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/01 10:44:56 UTC

Moving to Spark 3x from Spark2

Hello Members,

We want to move to Spark 3 from Spark2.4 .

Are there any changes we need to do at code level which can break the
existing code?

Will it work by simply changing the version of spark & scala ?

Regards
Rajat

Re: Moving to Spark 3x from Spark2

Posted by Martin Andersson <ma...@kambi.com>.
You should check the release notes and upgrade instructions.
Posted by Khalid Mammadov <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajat

There were a lot of changes between those versions and the only possible
option to assess impact to do your testings unfortunately.

Most probably you will have to do some changes to your codebase.

Regards
Khalid