Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jeroen van der Wal <jv...@stromboli.it> on 2010/02/09 10:48:33 UTC

Re: Data Model Diagrams (was Re: Key data model relationship pages in Wiki)

Last time I ran into the limitations a free Vimeo account so today I
purchased a Vimeo Plus account to be used for the OFbiz training videos. I
don't have access to the original videos so I would like to forward the
account details to anybody who is willing to upload them.

Jeroen van der Wal
Stromboli b.v.
+31 655 874050