Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 09:34:49 UTC

asm 3.2 & openejb 4

asm 3.2 comes from openjpa 2.2.x

we can easily remove it simply replacing
the openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/enhance/AsmAdaptor.java
class by our one using xbean asm.

thoughts?

- Romain

Re: asm 3.2 & openejb 4

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
I will give it a try by this evening!

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: asm 3.2 & openejb 4

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
first try:

Re: asm 3.2 & openejb 4

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 13, 2012, at 12:34 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> asm 3.2 comes from openjpa 2.2.x
>
> we can easily remove it simply replacing
> the openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/enhance/AsmAdaptor.java
> class by our one using xbean asm.
>
> thoughts?

Sounds great.

-David