Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/09/23 16:37:40 UTC

[RESULTS][VOTE] Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.0.0 (first round)

This vote has passed with no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes were from (with * binding):
Marcus*, Rohit, Sebastien*, Ian, David*, Sateesh

I'll start the process of staging the artifacts and edit the website to
support the new distribution!

-chip

Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.0.0 (first round)

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>wrote:

> Artifacts staged, just waiting for the mirrors to sync.
>
> Download page updated and on staging now (not published):
> http://cloudstack.staging.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> Announcement draft sent to marketing@ for comment.
>
> Pypi updated: I've actually had to replace the previously uploaded 5.0.0
> version on Pypi with the sdist archive from the official tagged version.
> Going forward, we should only publish to pypi after a release is
> official (since it's easy to do this now).

+1

Thanks Chip!

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.