Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Svata Dedic <sv...@oracle.com> on 2017/07/25 09:10:13 UTC

Account in JIRA

Hello,

I have a committer account for the NetBeans project (login: sdedic), but
I cannot edit and process issues for the project, I can just enter new
ones and comment. Can someone advise the correct procedure to get proper
access rights set up ?

Thanks,
-Svata

Re: Account in JIRA

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Can you try again now? Maybe refresh the page.

Gj