Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by drf <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/18 14:36:32 UTC

Button component not enabled in FireFox

We are using the standard ModalWindow in our base page.
To our modal we add a panel with one button, used to close the window.
>From our base page, we instantiate a wizard.
Works great, on all browsers, apart from the following issue:

In FireFox, when the modal is opened in the last step in the wizard, the
button in the panel does not work. We recieve the following console error:

WARN BehaviourRequestTarget - component not enabled or visible; ignoring
call
... and a reference is given to the button

Cannot see anywhere in the code where the button is being disabled or made
invisible, and in IE it works fine.
Does anyone have any ideas, thanks

Re: Button component not enabled in FireFox

Posted by rebecca <ri...@gmail.com>.
hello,

This problem happens in chrome v13 too.
Does anyone has any idea how to solve this?

thanks
Rebecca

Re: Button component not enabled in FireFox

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@libero.it>.
Can you reproduce this issue in a quickstart project and attach it to JIRA?

Posted by drf <da...@gmail.com>.
Wicket: 1.4.16
FireFox:3.5.4

Re: Button component not enabled in FireFox

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@libero.it>.
Hi,

which version of Firefox and Wicket are you using?