Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2016/12/16 03:19:14 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apche Ignite PMC Chair Election

Time to do the final tally.

Vladimir Ozerov, binding: 0, non-binding: 1
Konstantin Boudnik, binding: 3, non-binding: 1
Valentin Kulichenko, binding: 0, non-binding: 0
Denis Magda, binding: 7, non-binding: 1
Branko Čibej - withdrawn his candidacy

Denis Magda has been elected as the new Apache Ignite PMC chair.

Denis, congratulations! I am sure you will make a great PMC chair. Please
get familiar with PMC chair duties here:
http://apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair

I will send an official board resolution tomorrow.

D.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apche Ignite PMC Chair Election

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Igniters,

Thanks for the given opportunity. Will do all my best to be a good PMC chair.

—
Denis