Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Di Perna Francesco <fd...@documentsolutions.it> on 2001/05/31 15:48:46 UTC

Is it a bug?

In the following code:
<xsl:template match="star">
         <fo:inline font-family="ZapfDingbats" font-weight="normal" >
                  &#73;
         </fo:inline>

</xsl:template>

If I put the property font-weight="bold" to the inline element or in the
bolck parent element the font ZapfDingbats is not recognized.
Is it a bug?? If yes how much money I win ?? :-)))
Bye

Di Perna Francesco tel. +39-050-970302
Document Solutions s.r.l fax. +39-050-543063
http://www.documentsolutions.it e-mail: fdiperna@documentsolutions.it
Document Solutions is an Adobe Authorized Training Centre

"There is nothing so powerful as an idea whose time has come"
  Victor Hugo