Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Sanjay Sharma <sa...@impetus.co.in> on 2009/11/10 07:19:45 UTC

1st Hadoop India User Group meet

We are planning to hold first Hadoop India user group meet up on 28th November 2009 in Noida.

We would be talking about our experiences with Apache Hadoop/Hbase/Hive/PIG/Nutch/etc.

The agenda would be:
- Introductions
- Sharing experiences on Hadoop and related technologies
- Establishing agenda for the next few meetings
- Information exchange: tips, tricks, problems and open discussion
- Possible speaker TBD (invitations open!!)  {we do have something to share on "Hadoop for newbie" & "Hadoop Advanced Tuning"}

My company (Impetus) would be providing the meeting room and we should be able to accommodate around 40-60 friendly people. Coffee, Tea, and some snacks will be provided.

Sanjay Sharma

Follow our updates on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling.

* Impetus Technologies is exhibiting it capabilities in Mobile and Wireless in the GSMA Mobile Asia Congress, Hong Kong from November 16-18, 2009. Visit http://www.impetus.com/mlabs/GSMA_events.html for details.

Re: 1st Hadoop India User Group meet

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.
Oops.. I was sending this email to Sanjay personally.. Sorry about sending
it to the entire group.

-Amandeep

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.
Sanjay,