Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com> on 2022/02/11 07:30:20 UTC

Article: Connect IKEA Air Quality Sensor to NuttX

This article explains how I read the PM 2.5 data from IKEA VINDRIKTNING Air
Quality Sensor (with some soldering)

https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/ikea

Re: Article: Connect IKEA Air Quality Sensor to NuttX

Posted by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com>.
Thanks Alan! Yep in the next article I'll package the code into a library,
so that it's easier to transmit the PM 2.5 data to The Things Network over
LoRaWAN.

Lup

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Great article, as usual.