Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2013/10/27 23:48:48 UTC

Do We Need a 2.5.0-update2?

Hi Everyone,

There are a couple of patches out there that are waiting to be applied
and checked in.  Before I go ahead and do that I am wondering if we
want to release a 2.5.0-update2 or do we just want to focus on 2.5.1?
Most of these are from Andreas, so Andreas if you need a release
fairly soon we can certainly do a 2.5.0-update2 release with some of
these fixes in it.

-Ryan

Re: Do We Need a 2.5.0-update2?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
HI Andreas, welcome to Apache Shindig.

We could go about 2.5.1 which maintains backward compatible with
2.5.0-x releases in terms of APIs and response structure.

One of the biggest change is probably no PHP module in Shindig which
should be in 2.5.1 since we want to follow OpenSocial spec with
major.minor release numbering.

- Henry

Re: Do We Need a 2.5.0-update2?

Posted by andreas <an...@gmail.com>.