Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Roberto Bottoni <r....@afterbit.com> on 2019/07/29 10:56:42 UTC

NB 11.1 compile error with OpenJDK 11

NB 11.1 (fresh installation) on Windows 10
OpenJDK 11.0.2

I have a project created with JDK 8 and NB 8.2 and I want to migrate
this project to NB 11.1 with OpenJDK 11

I copied all the sources and libraries (.jars) into a new project NB 11
/ OpenJDK 11 and solved the (few) problems from JDK 8 to OpenJDK 11 ..

but, when i build the project, I get this error :

error : option -Xbootclasspath/P: not allowed with target 11

I think this is a problem related to the java version .. so in the
project properties panel, I changed the Source / Binary format from JDK
11 to JDK 8 .. and everything went well!

but .. how can I solve it (with the Sorces jdk 11 format) .. I remember
that in NB 8.2 I did the same with a project from jdk 7 to jdk 8 ..

thanks!
Roberto