Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by omkar mestry <om...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/22 07:17:03 UTC

Unable to build project in intelliji

Hi,

I am unable to build project in intelliji with the following exception :-
Could not find method annotationProcessor() for arguments
[org.openjdk.jmh:jmh-generator-annprocess:1.21] on object of type
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler.

Branch which I am looking is trunk.

Please help to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Omkar Mestry

Re: Unable to build project in intelliji

Posted by UMESH CHAUDHARY <um...@gmail.com>.
Apache Kafka uses Gradle as build tool so:
First create gradle wrapper using instructions here :
https://github.com/apache/kafka#first-bootstrap-and-download-the-wrapper
And then execute "gradlew idea" as mentioned here :
https://github.com/apache/kafka#building-ide-project