Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/07/27 04:17:34 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Move hfile to v2 for 0.92 rather than 0.94?

Shall we commit the patch at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3857 for 0.92?

I reviewed it and its high-quality, with lots of new tests, and an
attention to self-migration (which it does) that is heartening.

I'm +1 on committing it now to TRUNK in time for 0.92 before this fat
patch rots our on JIRA.

What you lot think?

St.Ack

Re: [DISCUSSION] Move hfile to v2 for 0.92 rather than 0.94?

Posted by Li Pi <li...@cloudera.com>.
+1 to 0.92 as well.

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Review finished. Looks great! Just a few minor touch-ups I mentioned on RB.

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: [DISCUSSION] Move hfile to v2 for 0.92 rather than 0.94?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
This vote has carried.

Best regards,