Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Ni...@ace-ina.com> on 2002/10/22 17:08:15 UTC

Validation Question

I have layed out my application to use tiles in which, it has the usual
tiles like
header, footer, bodyContent etc, inwhich the bodyContent is dynamic. For
each page
I have a form that redirects it to the tiles/template and appropriately
setting the
dynamic bodyContent page.

The sequence goes like :

1) MainPage
2) UserInfoPage
3) AdditionalUserInfoPage
and so on.

I had set up the struts application to call the Validation info on
the UserInfoPage to set certain required fields. It worked fine.
Recently I inserted a new page 'LoginPage' between the 'MainPage'
and 'UserInfoPage', which also had its own validation for userId
and password.

Since I have added this page, whenever the validation fails on
either the LoginPage or the UserInfoPage, it redirects to
the MainPage ????

Am I missing anything ?

Nizar.
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.