Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Valmir Meneses <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 23:00:01 UTC

AXIS2 web services hosting

Hello,
Greetings.
I am currently researching AXIS2 web services with Java. Is there any known
web hosting site that runs AXIS2 where I can post and test an AXIS2 web
service?
I have done the tests in my own server (web service and client) but I wish
to test it in a web acessible URL.

Thanks,

Re: AXIS2 web services hosting

Posted by Valmir Meneses <va...@gmail.com>.
Hello Professor Sanjiva Weerawarana,
Thank very much.
By the way, What is the correct citation for AXIS2?
I am writing a paper on Multiagent Systems and Web Services and wish to cite
AXIS2 and Apache TomCat as the open source infrastructure.
Thanks again,

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.