Posted to users@camel.apache.org by laxad <da...@rogers.com> on 2011/08/25 15:28:44 UTC

Cipher type definable?

I am using SFTP component and my new requirement is to specify the type of
cipher going to be used for the transfer.

I checked the FTP2 page on camel website but there is no option for cipher
strength.

Is this an option that is going to be included in the later releases of
camel?

Thanks.

Re: Cipher type definable?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
FYI I've adding this as the "ciphers" URI option for the SFTP component.
Some documentation is available here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/FTP2 It will be available
in Camel 2.9.

Re: Cipher type definable?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cipher type definable?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Don't think there is an option for that. You'll have to manually configure a
JSch instance with the ciphers you want.

Cheers,
Jon

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:58 AM, laxad <da...@rogers.com> wrote:

> I am using SFTP component and my new requirement is to specify the type of
> cipher going to be used for the transfer.
>
> I checked the FTP2 page on camel website but there is no option for cipher
> strength.
>
> Is this an option that is going to be included in the later releases of
> camel?
>
> Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon