Posted to user@ode.apache.org by wbartussek <wo...@online.de> on 2013/01/14 17:07:09 UTC

Re: Contributing a Web-Frontend / Designer to Apache ODE

Hi Sebastian,

what happened to your proposal? Nothing?

Cheers,
Wolfram

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

good question actually. The orginal message must have got lost somehow in
my mailbox. I appreciate the contribution offer. I skimmed through the
website and the screencasts, what I could not find yet is whether
the modeler has explicit support for BPEL (i.e. all the technical details
that are captured by BPEL business process, as well as notational support
for all BPEL activities)? If this is the case, we can think of an
integration. If not, I assume it would take a lot of effort to add such a
functionality. AFAICT the ODE community has currently no resources to spend
that effort.

It would be great to get some more information about the capability of
the modeler and your plans to extend it towards a full BPEL support.

Thanks,
  Tammo

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de