Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Siva <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/22 23:49:01 UTC

BigDataDayLA 2015

Hi Everyone,

We have BigDataDayLA coming up on 27/6/2015 Los Angeles, CA.

We are looking for speakers on NoSql track, so we thought of reaching HBase
and Phoenix user groups to see if anyone is interested. You can submit your
talks here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15K4SRupRQ1IClEFdiZy-95XPNqfuVswdr1zF8Fl0qJY/viewform>
.

If you want to submit for other tracks, please feel free to submit. We have
4 tracks.

? Spark/Hadoop

? NoSQL

? Data Science

? Big Data Tutorials.

Please chime in if you are in LA area. For more details please visit
http://bigdatadayla.org/

This event is completely free and anyone can enroll to participate for this
event.

Regards,

BigDataDayLA  Volunteer Team.