Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Shaik M <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/11 05:22:17 UTC

DataNode and NodeManager showing wrong host in Hosts

Hi,

I have recently upgraded Ambari 1.7 to 2.1.2 and HDP 2.2 to 2.3.

When I click on HDFS -> DataNodes in Ambari, it showing wrong hosts of
DataNodes. And same I filtered from *Hosts *tab, *Components *Filter same
result I am getting.

I have verified each individual node and its services, all services are
present as per deployment.

Please help us to debug this issue.

Regards,
Shaik

Re: DataNode and NodeManager showing wrong host in Hosts

Posted by Shaik M <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you  for providing Patch info for this bug.