Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vibhor_Sharma <vs...@gryphonnetworks.com> on 2007/04/18 04:22:05 UTC

tools to test the web services developed using Axis2

Hi
     There are many tools available in the market to test the webservices. Is there any reason why few tools will not be able to test the web services developed by Axis2?
We are in a process of evaluating few tools to help the QA team to automate the testing of the web services but it seems that there are few tools that do not consume the WSDL. Any reasons for this?

Thanks
Vibhor

Re: tools to test the web services developed using Axis2

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hello Vibhor,
Have you tried to test axis2 web services with Apache JMeter? It is a
good candidate for Axis2 WS testing. Jmeter soap/xml-rpc sampler can be
used effectively for ws testing.

Have a look at
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-ws-test-plan.html

regards