Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/02/01 19:43:11 UTC

Fw: REVIEW: Apache Feb. Incubator report DRAFT

Made an attempt to draft our Feb. status; posted on CWIKI here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Feb.+2017+Status

Please let me know if you have changes/comments (or edit it directly) by
EOD today and I will attach to the proper incubator thread and mentors can
subsequently sign-off.

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: Fw: REVIEW: Apache Feb. Incubator report DRAFT

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Matt
  Thanks for handling this they, the report is very good.

The only minor thing is to leave empty the section  "When were the last
committers or PPMC members elected?"

No committers or pmc members had a successful vote closed and invitation
accepted during the month of January of 2017.

Hopefully will gain some new committers to help out during the month of
February 😉

Felix, Isabel, Sergio can you review the draft and provide comments.

--Carlos