Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/31 10:59:13 UTC

Mobile Monday

Guys,

Beside the discovery of the first Github repository for DeviceMap (Radu put
it up I believe, saw it when talking about Pluto where I am involved, too
as Portlet 3.0 EG Member, eventually Pluto might benefit from DeviceMap,
too btw. when it comes to Portlet rendering and optimization for Mobile for
example[?]) may I point you to this event given I expect to be in Germany
from next month for a while:

Mobile Monday Germany: http://www.mobile-monday.de/
Especially
*Monday, September 16th Munich Mobile Web, Responsive Design, RESS*

Unless the slots are fully booked, as Stuttgart is only about 2h away, I'd
love to represent DeviceMap. Not sure, if any of you from the German
speaking part of Europe (including those who came to Zürich in May[?]) would
like to participate or anyone else? Give me a shout, I  may at least ask
Markus Eisele, the active JavaEE 7 EG Member and Oracle/Java blogger.

Cheers,
Werner