Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2006/01/03 01:57:09 UTC

dbd.m4

If we find mysql.h as mysql/mysql.h then isn't there a good chance that
the library will be in mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so?

It is on my FreeBSD system...

david

Re: dbd.m4

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Tuesday 03 January 2006 00:57, David Reid wrote:
> If we find mysql.h as mysql/mysql.h then isn't there a good chance that
> the library will be in mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so?
>
> It is on my FreeBSD system...
>
> david

Feel free to add that case to it.  Talking of which, I wonder if we can
upgrade it to check for MySQL version 4.1?  It won't work with lower
versions; AIUI it *should* work with higher versions.

FWIW, a quick look on this gentoo box shows
/usr/include/mysql/mysql.h
with
/usr/lib/libmysqlclient_r.so
but *also* a symlink at /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so

--
Nick Kew