Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Jay Sen <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/01/16 19:05:06 UTC

Gobblin Slide

Hi Gobblin Team,

is there a presentation that talk about the production deployment of
Gobblin at some organizations?

Also would you be able to share any deployment details of Gobblin @
LinkedIn and the use-cases it is currently handling at which scale ?

Thanks
Jayesh

Re: Gobblin Slide

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi Jay,

This has presentations from Intel, Nerdwallet, Linkedin:
https://gobblin.readthedocs.io/en/latest/project/Talks-and-Tech-Blogs/

This has presentations from Prezi, MachineZone, LinkedIn:
https://www.meetup.com/Big-Data-Meetup-LinkedIn/events/246858500/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7aONetKl4
https://www.youtube.com/user/vasanthrajamani
https://www.slideshare.net/ShirshankaDas

I will add more if I find more links. Hope that helps.

Regards
Abhishek