Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Marcin Chalotowski <ma...@efigence.com> on 2002/03/29 16:25:00 UTC

slide on Jetty 4.0.0

Anyone has tried to install Slide on Jetty 4.0.0?

When mounting from Explorer (Windows) there are recurent directories
'files', moreover there is no possibiltiy to upload any file: i have changed
acces rights so I have permissions to write, and when i try to upload file
explorer asks me if i want to overwrite the file (oops!), after choosing
'yes' upload fails.
In logs there is no stacktraces showing any errors. But when i try to browse
webdav through http browser it does not want to enter 'files' directory.
For me it looks like Jetty does not return some info abuout path to the
servlet.

The same configuration on Tomcat 4.0 works fine.

Regards,

Marcin