Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by rodgersh <hu...@lmco.com> on 2014/07/31 01:29:57 UTC

config:propset for a property with cardinality > 1

Hello -

I'm trying to set values using config:propset from the Karaf command line
console for a property that has a cardinality > 1 (i.e., in the Admin web
console the field has +/- beside it to add/subtract more entries).

What is the syntax to do this? I tried comma-delimiting the values (I want
to enter 2 values), but it just took it as one value.

Thanks -

Hugh