Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by William Dailey <WD...@gvmh.org> on 2015/05/04 17:52:06 UTC

Python Libraries

I can't find a way to search the archives...so I apologize for this if it
has been covered.

I am looking for a way to interact with ctakes via python.  If there has
been work in this area I would appreciate any links that would help me get
up to speed.

Bill Dailey, MD, MS, MSMI
Chief of Medical Information
Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare

Re: Python Libraries

Posted by John Green <jo...@gmail.com>.
Your best bet would be using it as a RESTful service. There is a service in the sandbox that is under developed but works fine for testing out an integration. You have to change the serielized to json unless you can easily parse xmi from python which I dont think you can... Even lxml doesnt from what I know off the top of my head.

JG