Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Denise Roca <dr...@tecnoav.com.ec> on 2003/05/23 21:57:22 UTC

[users@httpd] problems with dll

Hi everyone,

I´m new at using Apache.  I'm using Apache in a Windows 2000
envorinment.  I have an application that has only file extensions .exe
and .dlls.
I have two problems.  First, when I run a .exe file it appears a window
asking if I want to download.  Second, if I select to download from it's
current location, I get and error message saying that a .dll file could
not be opened.
I'm assuming that I need to configure de httpd.conf so that Apache can
read this type of extensions, but I don't know how to do this.  Please,
can someone tell me if I'm right what do I have to add in the
httpd.conf?
Or if I'm wrong, can someone tell how can I fix this?
Thank you,
Denise