Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org> on 2007/08/22 11:32:06 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Rampart 1.3 Release

Hi all,

I'd like to propose the Apache Rampart 1.3 release with the artefacts
available here :

http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_3/

Please note that the maven2 repository with Apache Rampart jars is
available here :

http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_3/m2_repo/

Here's my +1 for the release.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Re: [VOTE] Apache Rampart 1.3 Release

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruchith ,
The procedure is you have to start a new VOTE with the subject "Apache
Rampart 1.3 Release-take2"

You need to update the artifacts in to new location and start the vote
again.

Thanks
Deepal
> Yep thanks ... I have updated the release artifacts with the changes!
>
> Thanks,
> Ruchith
>
> Deepal jayasinghe wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> I download the bin distribution and red the README.txt and found that it
>> has the following , should't that be rampart-dev@ ?
>>
>> Support
>>
>> Jira:
>>     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2
>>     (Component - modules)
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'd like to propose the Apache Rampart 1.3 release with the artefacts
>>> available here :
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_3/
>>>
>>> Please note that the maven2 repository with Apache Rampart jars is
>>> available here :
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_3/m2_repo/
>>>
>>> Here's my +1 for the release.
>>>
>>> Thanks,