Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Gustavo Oliveira <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/06 14:35:10 UTC

[ORM] Phoenix and Hbase

Hello,
i have investigated about ORM tools that lets you "write / access" java
objects in Hbase.

I know Kundera, DataNucleus but the ideia was to use the power of Phoenix.
I thought of using an ORM (what is the most appropriate?) + Phoenix + Hbase.

What is your opinion? Has anyone ever tested, use or design phase?
Thank you for your help.
I will like to hear your response.
:)

Re: [ORM] Phoenix and Hbase

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hello Gustavo,
Take a look at Pho[1] which is an ORM layer on top of Phoenix that was
recently open sourced by eHarmony. I'm sure they'd love to hear your
feedback.
Thanks,
James

[1] https://github.com/eHarmony/pho