Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2021/06/09 01:41:17 UTC

订阅邮件列表的事宜(subscribe dev-shenyu mail list)

Hi community

If you get too much email, Bother you or you're no longer interested.

Please stop sending exit subject emails.

Thank you for your participation.

社区的朋友们,

如果你觉得邮件太多,打扰到你,或着你不在感兴趣。
请不要再发退出项目的标题,感谢你的参与

Re: 订阅邮件列表的事宜(subscribe dev-shenyu mail list)

Posted by Kevin Clair <ke...@apache.org>.
Got it, thanks for your advice.

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2021年6月9日周三 上午10:05写道:

Posted by tingting <fi...@apache.org>.
收到,我已经使用你链接里的方法管理了邮件,谢谢建议

OK,I have used your method in the link to manage my email,thank you for

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi Willem,

Thanks for the tips.

--