Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 11:10:37 UTC

Reminder: We ship a new release at the end of August

Hi all,

The train is preparing to leave the station once again.  If you have
projects you are working on that really should get committed for this
release, this is the time to get them merged!!

Karl

Re: Reminder: We ship a new release at the end of August

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,

thank you so much for your reminder.

I would like to understand if we can finish the implementation of the
removeDocument method inside the new CMIS Output Connector.

I hope to have good news soon :-P

PJ

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi