Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Brain Rebooting <si...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/06 07:38:31 UTC

Watch "Robots will displace over 800 million jobs - report" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/g51UpOlXfTY

Recently I read a book entitled "Software Engineering by Sommerville". I
faced a question, is it ethical for Software engineers to work with
technology, that automated everything? What is the point of working with
this technology for short term benefits, for any software engineer? I don't
understand, if it is true that, at some point  when most Software
Engineering jobs will become automated(maybe 1-2% of software engineers
just work to monitor systems), then is it ethical for software
developers/engineers to work with such automation technology or software
engineers/developers should adopt a different tactics to beat this, even
after coming?

Samiul Alom Sium
Associate of Science in Computer Dcience,
University of the people, USA

Re: Watch "Robots will displace over 800 million jobs - report" on YouTube

Posted by HRH <hr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 As human beings, we will always adapt and re-train.

    On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 11:09:09 AM GMT+3:30, Brain Rebooting <si...@gmail.com> wrote:

 https://youtu.be/g51UpOlXfTY
Recently I read a book entitled "Software Engineering by Sommerville". I faced a question, is it ethical for Software engineers to work with technology, that automated everything? What is the point of working with this technology for short term benefits, for any software engineer? I don't understand, if it is true that, at some point  when most Software Engineering jobs will become automated(maybe 1-2% of software engineers just work to monitor systems), then is it ethical for software developers/engineers to work with such automation technology or software engineers/developers should adopt a different tactics to beat this, even after coming?
Samiul Alom SiumAssociate of Science in Computer Dcience, University of the people, USA

RE: Watch "Robots will displace over 800 million jobs - report" on YouTube

Posted by pe...@webparity.net.
Thank you.

Peter Borreggine

Owner and Developer

Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO

WebParity.net <http://webparity.net/>

A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business

WA State License: 603-501-609

360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”

Was a coined phrase (Moto) of the 3701 BMT Squadron in Lakeland AFB long before Lee Iacocca ever used it.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Posted by HRH <hr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 This is a dedicated mailing list for the Netbeans IDE. You are better off taking your question to sites like Quora - A place to share knowledge and better understand the world

|  |

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021, 10:20 pm Brain Rebooting, <si...@gmail.com> wrote:

Whatever I'm asking, is that seems fishy?
There is a possibility, that's why I'm asking that, why software developers/engineers work with technology, that is making most of the things automated? Even in that sense or time, what will be the value of open source?
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021, 10:17 pm Brain Rebooting, <si...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, that was a typo.

Posted by Brain Rebooting <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brain Rebooting <si...@gmail.com>.