Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2003/08/06 08:02:51 UTC

Update needed to http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html (was RE: Project involvement)

On Tuesday, August 05, 2003 10:52 PM, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

<snip/>
> P.S. Also, I think this page
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html
> is better to be slightly changed.
> XMLBeans: http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/   ;-)

Good catch, Tetsuya -- thanks!

And if whoever is able to make this update to the incubator page would like
a brief description to put next to the XMLBeans link, here are two to choose
from:

longer version (the one Tetsuya and I came up with for the Jakarta page):
XML Schema-based, XML-Java binding tool with cursor-based access to the full XML Infoset integrated with convenient, strongly typed Java classes, combining the best of low-level, full access APIs like SAX and DOM with the convenience of Java binding.

or shorter version:
XML-Java binding tool based on XML Schema with integrated cursor-based access to the full XML Infoset

Thanks,
Cliff

Re: Update needed to http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html (was RE: Project involvement)

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Cliff,

It has been already updated! ;-) (By Paul)

please see:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:02:51 -0700
(Subject: Update needed to http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html (was RE: Project involvement))
"Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 05, 2003 10:52 PM, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>
> <snip/>
> > P.S. Also, I think this page
> > http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html
> > is better to be slightly changed.
> > XMLBeans: http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/   ;-)
>
> Good catch, Tetsuya -- thanks!
>
> And if whoever is able to make this update to the incubator page would like
> a brief description to put next to the XMLBeans link, here are two to choose
> from:
>
> longer version (the one Tetsuya and I came up with for the Jakarta page):
> XML Schema-based, XML-Java binding tool with cursor-based access to the full XML Infoset integrated with convenient, strongly typed Java classes, combining the best of low-level, full access APIs like SAX and DOM with the convenience of Java binding.
>
> or shorter version:
> XML-Java binding tool based on XML Schema with integrated cursor-based access to the full XML Infoset
>
> Thanks,
> Cliff

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/