Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 23:07:59 UTC

new release?

Hi guys,

I think the Locale issue I fixed earlier today can be worth a release.

Wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: new release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok then @all: will wait this week (calendar week) for objections if any and
if nothing will do the IPMC vote thread on monday. Then once passed seems
we just need to wait the board meeting as next step - really smoother than
it looks :).

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: new release?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: new release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: new release?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: new release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Just checked on
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-community-vote and
vote is not mandatory on ppmc list. Since we have a thread where we agreed
(was the discuss thread) I guess we can really skip this step :).

Re: Graduation from the incubator

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
We need to check who really was active on the codebase + orga.
I already have OWB and yet another project is taking lots of time, so I say thanks for the nomination but have to turn down. I suggest Hendrik takes over the first duty cycle and make the PMC chair upon graduation ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
+1

Re: Graduation from the incubator

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Dan, thanks for your service anyway!
Would be great to have you on board if you like.

LieGrue,
Strub

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Graduation from the incubator

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 dont have much time this week but ping me if you need some help.

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
I can do that.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

Graduation is overdue ;)

LieGrue,
Strub

Re: new release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok so you think we should do the vote anyway? Just an "ack" and I'll start
it ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: new release?

Re: new release?

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
can help too, but unsure what the next steps are

Re: new release?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi

Re: new release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, that's true. Wanted to add the release to tomee M3 (planned next
week). Sounds a bit hard to do then.

Anyone able to help with the graduation process? Will check tomorrow where
we are exactly - community didnt get a proper vote so we can need one
formal just to respect the procedure. Would be very appreciated if somebody
can help with the charter/resolution part then we can submit to IPMC if I
got it correctly.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: new release?