Posted to issues@cxf.apache.org by Mihail Konstantinov <mi...@ontotext.com> on 2007/11/26 18:01:36 UTC

Spring Beans XMLSchema does not exist

Hi all,
This XMLSchema does not exist:

and is referred in a few CXF configuration files.
i.d cxf.xml etc.

I would like to ask either guys from CXF team or Spring team to fix that.
Thank you in advance.

Best,
Mihail

Re: Spring Beans XMLSchema does not exist

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
This xsd is located in spring-beans.jar :
org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-2.0.xsd.
Spring configuration parser will use its own schema resolver to map this
namesapce to
 file org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-2.0.xsd.

Regards

Jim

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.